If you are doing the cook-a-long I've renamed it Cook With Me (I just like how it sounds more than cook-a-long) and have come with some rules as well as the first recipe to cook with me.
Here we go!
5 Simple "rules" too the Whitewater Cooks: Cook With Me project.
Adapted from Tuesdays with Dorrie, Bake with Julia (you can check out that blog here)
- Own the book. I don't own these recipes so I can't post them for you...however if you follow Whitewater Cooks on Facebook you might be able to find the recipes on her page (hint hint)
- Cook both recipes throughout the month. (if you can't make it for one month, no stress! I know life gets in the way sometimes!)
- Share your successes (or failure) You don’t have to have a blog to take part but it’s helpful. If you don’t have a blog, post a pic and brief summary of who it went on Facebook, twitter, or Instagram and take me so I can share with the group via my social media/blog. Its fun to share and share with other people taking part in this fun project. Post your pictures/blog/story by the end of each month.
- Make your suggestions for the next set of recipes. Send me an email by the 20th of the month (so October 20th, November 20th etc). If we get multiple recommendations I’ll get my faboulous cooking assistant to draw the recipes out of a hat or bowl or other vessel.
- Have fun! Share your successes and failures! Sometimes the failures make the best stories.
1. Indonesian Chicken, page 116. We're only doing one recipe this month since we're starting more than half way through the month!